Training to become a hotel manager
You are interested in hospitality and gastronomy, and are open-minded, committed and friendly? You share the passion to continuously inspire guests? Then this is the right place for you! Seize the opportunity and work with us to make our guests’ stay unforgettable.
We look forward to getting to know you.
These will be your duties:
- Welcome and look after guests at the reception
- Plan and market events
- Support the service team in the restaurant
- Create offers and invoices
- Manage finances
- Plan the deployment of personnel
This is what the profession will offer you:
- Cooperation with different departments
- Independent and flexible working
- Personal responsibility and scope for your own ideas
- Working in an inspiring environment with international guests
- Varied day-to-day work in the hotel
- Diverse career opportunities, for example, abroad or in hotel management
- A great deal of team work
- Further training in hotel business administration is possible
- Theoretical training takes place at the vocational school and practical training within the business.
- School time per year is about 12 weeks and takes place in block lessons.
More information at:
Our training offers:
We're looking for Dual Students
Start your practical studies in the area of hotel and restaurant management now!
We are looking for: trainee chefs
Seize the opportunity and become part of an extraordinary, ambitious team that wants to win over the gourmet hearts in Upper Swabia!
Enquiries and contact
Questions, feedback, specific requests for your desired time period? Use our contact form.
Questions about specific topics or areas? Here you will find our contacts at a glance.