Training to become a chef
You are a real foodie and enjoy cooking? You love the creative use of food and have a sense of quality. Responsibility and flexibility come naturally to you? Then this is the right place for you! Seize the opportunity and become part of a young, unconventional team that wants to win over the gourmet hearts in Upper Swabia. We look forward to getting to know you.
These will be your duties:
- Store and prepare food properly
- Calculate prices for dishes, drinks and menus
- Create dishes and menus
- Serve dishes
- Select suppliers and purchase food
This is what the profession will offer you:
- Variety and creativity
- Culinary diversity
- Diverse career opportunities, for example, abroad or on a cruise ship
- Personal responsibility and self-realisation
- A great deal of team work
- Extensive knowledge of food and its processing
- Theoretical training takes place at a vocational school and practical training within the business.
- School time per year is about 12 weeks and takes place in block lessons.